Learning A New Skill In These Weird Times
This weird time has us looking to fill time that used to be spent going to movies, out to dinner, in longer in-person meetings or other recreational activities.
So, with that free time, maybe it’s time to learn some new skills.
On today’s BeBizzy Break Podcast we’re going to talk about some of the most popular online apps and websites.
Learning A New Skill Online
Online Course Websites
Coursera – https://www.coursera.org/
- Huge selection ranging from business, health, computer science,
MIT Open Courseware – https://ocw.mit.edu/
- Free courses from MIT professors and other educators
- Business, energy, engineering, arts, math, science
EdX – https://www.edx.org/
- 2500 courses from 140 institutions
- Computer science, language, engineering, humanities, business
Stanford, Yale, Berkley and many more highly regarded institutions also have online opportunities. Search and check them out.
- Code Academy – https://www.codecademy.com/
- Udemy – https://www.udemy.com/
- SEMRush, MOZ, Google Ads,
Other General Learning
- Masterclass – https://www.masterclass.com/
- $100, 80 courses taught by celebrities in tennis, poker, film production, photography, etc.
- Open Culture : http://www.openculture.com/freeonlinecourses
What are your favorite places for online learning? Send them to me @BeBizzy on Twitter!