The Pixel 2 XL is the anxously awaited android smartphone from Google. It runs a stock version of Android O(reo), and is loaded with a lot of great features.
Here’s the specs
- Operating System : Android 8.0
- Cameras : 12.2MP Read – 8PM Front
- Processors : Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835
- Display : P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440×2880 pixels (18:9 ratio), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory & Storage : RAM-4GB Storage 64GB & 128GB
- Dimensions : 6.2×3.0″
- Colors : Black, White, Blue
- Batter : 3520 mAh
- Sensors : Active Edge squeeze technology
- Ports : USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- No headphone jack
- No expandable memory slot
- Materials – Aluminum unibody – Water and dust resistant
Google Pixel 2 page at the Google Store
There have been discussions of screen burn-in, a bluish tint and a few other things.
- Screen burn-in article from USA Today
- Bluish tint on screens from Android Police
- According to TNW, Google plans on releasing a software update soon, and also extending the warranty.
Don’t forget to send us any suggestions for apps to review or people to interview. And subscribe to the BeBizzy Break Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher Radio.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!