Happy Week After Thanksgiving, everyone.
Hope you had a wonderful long weekend, or OK short weekend if you were working.
Episode 19 – Twitter Suspensions, 9.4 Billion in Mobile Profit, and Milebug
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, got his Twitter account suspended by accident last week. I’ve had this as well. What can you do once this happens?
- Smartphone PROFIT for the 3rd quarter was $9.4 BILLION globally. Out of that, Apple gobbled up 91% of that profit.
- Microsoft continues to attempt to make it OK for the LinkedIn purchase with the EU. Now opening Outlook to 3rd party app developers in regards to LinkedIn info
- Real News – What is real news? Can you actually build something to filter out “semi-real” news? How does this affect advertising?
- Milebug – Awesome Android and iOS app to track mileage and other expenses. I’ve been using it for years and highly recommend it.
Don’t forget to send us any suggestions for apps to review or people to interview. And subscribe to the BeBizzy Break Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher Radio.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!