Host : Marv Dorner, BeBizzy Consulting
Today on the BeBizzy Break Podcast we talk about why you would want to have a landing page or niche website for your product or services instead of just putting them as an additional page on your current website.
Some of the things to consider are :
- Really sit down and brainstorm if your product is a niche, or a broader product.
- What keywords should you be targeting with your website and marketing
- Find an appropriate domain name, and this doesn’t always have to be your main corporate name, it can be specialized or customized to make it more noticeable.
- Same goes with your logo, if you can customize your current logo to handle this specialized part of your business, do so. Or create a new one. Or just use your main logo.
- Develop your strategies for marketing using both traditional and digital marketing. Does the imagery and content match the domain name? Is it attracting the proper demographic? Is it targeted?
- Think about if this is a long term or short run.
If you have more questions about niche websites, landing pages, or a full website, I would be happy to sit down and discuss with you! Contact BeBizzy Consulting at 701.214.6271, on Twitter @BeBizzy, or our website, BeBizzy.com.
Don’t forget to send us any suggestions for apps to review or people to interview. And subscribe to the BeBizzy Break Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher Radio.
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!